|Help and Support||9/10|
- easy interface; many languages supported
- Various algorithms/currencies supported
- Various payment options supported
- Reinvest options: Instead of getting payouts you can upgrade your hashpower
- very helpful support and help text and documents
To be improved
From their website: HashFlare is a new range of cloudmining services brought to you by the HashCoins team of cryptomining experts.
Our team has been involved with cryptocurrencies since the inception of Bitcoin and has over 3 years of experience in the field of mining cryptocurrencies.
Our goal is to make mining accessible to all users regardless of age, location, investment, technical nouse or experience. We want to give our customers an opportunity to try out cryptocurrency mining and earn Bitcoin as a reward. On a larger scale, we hope to contribute to the development of mining services and subsequently to the development, establishment and adoption of Bitcoin both as a currency and as an economic system.
Cloud mining offers a unique option for mining with a low cost of entry as well as minimal risk and expense, which is opposite to traditional models of mining that involve procurement, maintenance and configuration of highly specialized hardware.
Due to the very complex nature of mining and its dependence on many external factors (mining difficulty, bitcoin exchange rate, utility costs etc), it is next to impossible to predict the size of an individual’s earnings. One thing that’s not difficult to predict is Bitcoin’s prominence as a major disruptive technology for decades to come.
Personal experiences and comments
- Support replied within a couple of hours with satisfying comments
- Reinvest feature works like a charm: As soon as the balance could afford additional hashpower, it got increased. Great feature.
|Hash algorhitms supported:||SHA-256 / Scrypt / ETHASH / X11 / EQUIHASH|
|Reinvestment option: Yes|
|Languages supported:||English / German / Polish / Spanish / Italian / Portuguese / Greek / Turkish / Japanese / Chinese|
|Help and Support:||FAQ / Help texts|