Coinbase gives you the training opportunity to learn about various coins and earn some of them at the same time by answering some questions based on the learning material. The below give you a helping hand to double-check if you are right.
Please feel free to to use our referral link: Coinbase link
Amp – AMP
- A collateral token
- Instant Settlement Assurance
- AMP rewards
Ampleforth Governance Token – FORTH
- AMPL and FORTH
- DeFi building block
Celo – CGLD
- By making crypto accessible on mobile phones
- Staking, governance
- Using the Valora mobile app
The Graph – GRT
- The blockchain
- GRT Tokens
NuCypher – NU
- End-to-end encryption
- Independent nodes to perform tasks
- Paying Ethereum transaction fees
Polygon – MATIC
- Polygon Validators
- Internet of blockchain or Ethereum
Skale – SKL
- Any Ethereum application
- Delegate SKL to a validator
- An internet of blockchains
Stellar Lumens – XLM
- A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure.
- Facilitating low-cost, universal payments.
- Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global.
- To issue and exchange tokens quickly.
- It relies on a cooperation of trusted nodes
Spotted any mistake? Please comment below.