|Help and Support||?/10 (not tested yet)|
- Simple and clean web interface, easy for beginners
- Big range of tokens supported, Coinbase continues to add more regularly
- Crypto currencies can be bought either via credit card or your banking account
- Learn and Earn: Learning lessons about newly launched coins. Many of these can be closed with a quiz with the opportunity to win some of these tokens.
- 2FA supported
To be improved
- Using SMS authentication for 2FA usually takes quite some time over here
- Staking is only offered for a small amount of tokens currently
Coinbase got quite a track record in the crypto space. It was founded back in 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam. It got listed on NASDAQ in 2021, where it was deemed as the biggest crypto exchange the United States.
Personal experiences and comments
- Not using Coinbase as my primary exchange, but I always enjoy the easy navigation on its site
- Also really like the education articles they are offering
|Currencies supported:||Lots of||probably all you would expect|
|Help and Support:||FAQ / Help texts|
Referral Link: Coinbase