|Help and Support||9/10|
- Intuitive web site, easy navigation
- Supports spot and derivative trading across a wide range of trading pairs
- Trading interface looks very intuitive. It also integrates a view from Tradingview.com, if you are used to it, which I really enjoy using here too.
- IDO’s are held on the platform
- Introduction tutorials including options to get rewards
To be improved
- To claim your rewards, you must use the app. Claiming does at this point in time not work on the website.
OKX is a crypto currency exchange supporting a big range of currencies. They Seychelle-based exchange supports next to sport trading also derivative trading. This includes demo trading if you want to learn about trading and its techniques.
OKX was formerly known as OKEx, and got rebranded just recently this year (January 2022).
Personal experiences and comments
- I signed up at OKX for an IDO and found the interface very easy to use
- Reliable and stable platform, even if there is high demand as during the times of an IDO
- App seems to be very easy to use as well
|Currencies supported: Various|
|Help and Support:||FAQ / Help texts|
Interested in an account? Sign-up here.