Digging into a new topic is always a challenge. Where should I start? Where is the important information? What level of knowledge do I need or like to have before I start?
- Bitcoin is a digital currency which is worth real money
- You can generate coins with your computer (Yes, money out of the air…. ehm, no)
- you either mine solo or in a pool (recommended)
- you store your coins in a electronically wallet which you should not loose, same as cash
- each wallet got a unique identifier used to receive money
- money is also sent via the wallet
More to come. As we got now the basics we will start our first experiment with CPU mining and try to get some coins…