As per my previous article about Cointiply you got various ways to collect points to earn money on the platform. Some work better then others in my opinion. And with that I mean the effort/profit ratio various a lot. So what works best to get most out of the Cointiply platform in my opinion?
Surveys, surveys, surveys
As you might have guessed based on the headline, there is no way around completing surveys. Yes, you have to spend some time on them, but at the end you get rewarded with the best score. The longer the survey takes, the more points are offered. Not only absolute, but also relative. So you got the best effort/profit ratio there.
I made the best experience with “Yuno Surveys Direct” and “Theorem Reach” offers. But that was only me. Try all of them and find your personal favorites.
Strategies and tips
What is the best strategy to complete the surveys and get rewarded?
- Read the questions thoroughly as there will be control questions included. They are mostly simple math tasks or you have to choose a certain item from a list.
- Answer honestly. Not only are control questions included, there are also cross check involved verifying that you provide consistent feedback. Simple example is by including the same question twice within the survey. Or the opposite question, where also the opposite answer is expected.
- Some providers include a quality score per user where they use quite advanced techniques to find out if your answers are consistent (and with that honest). If you provide feedback to a certain topic or lets say about a certain product, the provider expects replies with a certain subject matter expertise. Not only just some generic high-level feedback. This could lower your quality score, which you lead to be excluded by some providers.
- Timing: There also seems to be a difference in the number of points you can earn depending on your time in the day. So check back regularly, if you can earn more points later in your day or also earlier.
- If you do not get rewarded for a survey, open a ticket in the Cointiply support area and provide evidence about the completion. The guys are very helpful and do respond quickly.
In a nutshell
The better your answers, the higher your quality score, the more offers you get from the same providers, the more points you get rewarded, the more money you can earn.
Hope these tips are helpful to earn some additional points and more money from the Cointiply platform. Got any further tips? Feel free to leave a response.
Don’t have an account on Cointiply yet? Please feel free to use my referral link: http://cointiply.com/r/XeGvg